Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I was on Wranglerstar Radio!

Woo Hoo! How cool was that! I'm hyped up now after getting to talk to Cody over at Wranglerstar Radio. I came across a notification that he was making his first attempt at a radio show tonight and anybody was allowed to call in. Pretty trusting without a call screener, LoL. Watch out...people like me might call in!

Cody has a YouTube Channel and goes by the name Wranglerstar. If you haven't checked out his stuff yet...well, what are you waiting for?  I took a few minutes to thank Cody for all the time he has given to educate the public about living independently and with a purpose. I watched his beginning bright-eyed enthusiasm meander into "Why am I doing these videos" and emerge into the video masterpieces he now churns out at a high rate. (me=jealous!)

I captured the audio from our conversation and made it into a viewable video for my YouTube Channel but you should be able to hear his whole show on Blog Talk Radio.

 


It's funny, I didn't want to talk much when I first started doing YouTube videos so I did a lot of captions. One viewer actually commented "Don't be afraid to talk to us." Then I get on the phone with Cody and I can't shut up!

~OJD



No comments:

Post a Comment