Monday, August 5, 2013

Returning to the Farm Post Birthday

After an extended drive due to a good samaritan (me, helping three stranded drivers), I finally arrived back at the farm at 3:30am this morning. Since I have to be at work by 8am, I don't have time to post.

However, suffice it to say, Wifey was VERY happy to see me...as were the girls. I got video of her surprise as I woke her up. I'll have to edit it to make sure it is appropriate. Since I arrived home at 4am and couldn't wait for her to wake up, I woke her while she slept in bed and her gown might be showing. We can't have that! ;-)

We got lots done and I'll post all about it very soon. Much to my dismay, I arrived back at the farm to find BOTH sticky traps FULL of bugs. Back to square one with the critters...

Bathroom critters (4 days)

Living room critters (4 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment