Sunday, June 23, 2013

My First Homesteading Video

Good grief, that took me, like, ALL DAY to do. Windows has changed the Movie Maker program since I last used it so I have a bit of a learning curve to overcome. My cheapy little hp laptop was pretty darn slow too. I had to reboot it a few times to get it to speed up.  It's only a year old for crying out loud. Of course, the Droid Incredible I bought eight months ago is already two versions old so...

Anyway, just like homesteading, you have to start somewhere. So here's my first video that lasts less than three minutes and took me nine hours to make :-(  Hope it is entertaining to some degree. Feel free to tell me how bad it is...at least I'll know somebody watched it.


Back Home Report


Wifey text me earlier today to let me know that one of the songs they sang in church today was: "I'll go wherever you want me to go". Hmm, another sign?

A friend of mine (from my old job) and his wife went by and visited with Wifey and the girls last  night. She was happy to have some "adult" conversation. They also brought a 20lb turkey over to share. When Wifey told Bella-boo that a friend was bringing over a 20lb turkey, she said "Why, we can't even keep a chicken?" I think I forgot to post that our new German Shephard ate our last three chickens a few weeks ago. Anyway, her comment was funny.

New Rules on the Farm


None. I didn't leave the farm house all day cause I was making this darn video.

No comments:

Post a Comment