Monday, July 25, 2011

This Just Isn't Making Sense to Me.

Anders Breivik, Oslo massacre.
Recently I've been getting a little break from work and enjoying a few days with my family at the end of each week. I steer clear of the computer knowing that any attempt to focus on a blog post will be met with a barrage of "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" from my little ones.

It does give me time to think, however, as I spend my days roaming the house looking for things to fix. I come across interesting topics that appeal to my blogging taste and file them away in my mental rolodex. This past weekend was no different and I had several topics in mind to blog about. Until this shooting massacre happened in Norway.

It could be my degree in psychology or perhaps my growing distrust in the media coupled with an increasing awareness of a global elitist one world government monster but this horrific event just isn't making sense to me.

It has already been admitted that the shooter's Facebook page was changed to include Christian and Conservative AFTER he was arrested for the shootings.  As if he was being branded...or re-branded as a certain classification of person.  Who can do that and why?

I'm hearing that the shooter is only looking at 21 years in jail for this crime "and could be on weekend parole after seven years".  How does that punishment fit the crime of killing 71+ people?

I haven't seen any footage of the shooter actually speaking to a camera himself.  There's no footage of him saying he did it, he didn't do it, nothing.  But there are lots of reports talking about what he has said.  No offense to the reporters out there but I'd like to see the man speak for himself.  Let's see his countenance as he speaks.  A picture is worth a thousand words.

Why would a man so seemingly hell bent on proving his point by plotting and then killing so many people, be so careless and lazy as to plagiarize his manifesto from that of another idiot such as Ted "The Unabomber" Kaczynski? I've read that his "European Declaration of Independence" is close to 95% copied verbatim.

Could one man really kill 90+ people? I suppose, with enough reloads but it would be much more believable if there were two gunmen.  As a matter of fact, there are news sources still reporting that there were two gunmen.  This smacks of the shooter on the grassy knoll.  Are they keeping it hushed to keep from spreading fear?  Fear that there might be another shooter roaming freely in the public?

Could it be that Norway isn't towing the line for the NWO Police State agenda? I'll be soaking up more information on this story as it develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment