Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Words Cannot Describe

We are really enjoying the pine country in northern Arizona. We have been leaving the front French doors wide open most of the evening while we enjoy the company of family. Last night was no different. We slept with all the windows open to allow the cool breeze to flow through the house.
That is, until I awoke around 2 a.m. to the most gosh awful smell I have ever smelled. After several minutes of bewilderment, I finally realized the awful stench permeating my bedroom was that of a skunk. The smell was so dense I could taste it. My stomach began to churn. I glanced over at Wifey and to my surprise she was sound asleep.
I got up and checked the entire house and found 8 out of 10 windows were indeed open. The smell was strongest in my bedroom telling me that the varmint must be right outside my window. It was so overwhelming I could almost lose my dinner right there. I walked around and closed all the windows..
Upon waking the next morning, I asked Wifey if she noticed anything last night to which she replied "Like what?"
OJD
//Just Dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment