Thursday, October 3, 2013

Moving Households = No Fun!

As of last Saturday, ALL of our belongings are officially ON our property. Have we gone through even half the boxes yet? Not even close. Our new (new to us) three car garage is 90% full of boxes and other miscellaneous items.

I have taken some videos at our new home but haven't had time to process them. There's videos of our six chickens with some nice egg collecting and a quick video of my attempting to lasso our German Shepherd who keeps getting free of her colar. I'll have to post from home as the Blogger Composer doesn't appear to be letting me access the WYIWIG editor. I am typing this in the HTML page which is a huge pain in the butt if you know html.

My apologies for the lack of posts lately. I'm adjusting to working days after years (like ten years) of working the overnight shift. Also, when folks leave me comments, it used to get forwarded to my cell phone. That appears to have stopped for some reason. A good friend (Hi Allison!) notified me that there were comments here that I was unaware of. More good news: Wifey has asked to start blogging on here too. She'll be able to add great content on all the cool stuff she does around the homestead.

Take care all. Be back soon.

~OJD

No comments:

Post a Comment