Sunday, February 5, 2012

Coming to a Small Town Near You...ME!

Quick post. Lots on my mind but too much work to do to sit still long enough to post it all.  Just a quick note to say I've been invited to an interview for a job in Colorado.  It's in the Southeastern corner and a good 13 hour drive from my home here near Phoenix.

But if you've been reading my blog, you might remember that I've pondered moving to a small town where my family can raise animals and enjoy the environment of a small town atmosphere.  Well, it may be happening.  I had a phone interview a week ago and made it through to the final cut.

I'll be heading to Colorado at the end of this month for a face-to-face interview.  The person I interviewed with sounded terrifically warm and friendly.  The town has a population of just over 7,000.  If all the criteria are met: pay increase, upward movement on the hospital career ladder, tuition reimbursement, etc...the Orange Jeep Dad family could be packing up and heading for Smalltown, USA.

I will post more as soon as I can.  All our prepping and self sufficiency skill practice could be finally getting put to use soon that we know!

~OJD

No comments:

Post a Comment